Social Media Intern
Social Media Intern wanted for coordinating and implementing Visual Art Boot Camps social media strategy.
Adrienne Geoghegan has been running Visual Art Boot Camps in Dublin since 2008. She is now ready to broaden her scope and has set up a Tuscan Illustration Retreat for June. Adrienne is a one-man operation taking on tutors from time to time. Her practice is busy, vibrant and creative. Adrienne is looking for a part-time intern with flexible hours.
In return, you can learn about her illustration practice and sit in on her classes. Adrienne will provide travel and lunch expenses initially while working in Stoneybatter. After an initial period of getting to know the requirements of the business, the intern can work from their own home.
- Working on key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and candidates.
- Increase the number of followers we have on Twitter by following and engaging with potential clients. Monitoring and replying to Tweets from clients (initially under supervision from Adrienne Geoghegan)
- Posting Tweets on a daily basis and using tools like TweetDeck to plan forward-looking Tweets over weekends and holidays
- Posting updates to our LinkedIn account (initially under supervision from Adrienne Geoghegan)
- Use LinkedIn polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation
- Posting updates to our Facebook account (under supervision Adrienne)
- Build Facebook ‘likes’ by approaching potential clients and candidates through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
- Create Mailchimp Newsletters
- Maintain a monthly social media and blogging calendar.
- Help to create one piece of video content per month and post on YouTube.
- Set up and manage a company Flickr account and post interesting photos
- Keep Instagram updated with new images
- Upload and manage the blog posts in WordPress (initially under supervision)
- Track and report website statistics using Google Analytics.
- Excellent command of English, flexible, honest, conscientious and creative.
Adrienne Geoghegan 087 9919211